W April 13th Thursday wolf
If I were immortal …
If I were immortal I would save people’s lives, for example I would get them out of fire, or save them from drowning. If I were immortal I would be a policeman, because robbers couldn’t kill me and I would put them in jail. If I were immortal I would also be an actress, because in films about fire I would be still alive and it would be so good and realistic that a lot of people would give money to go and watch.
Read the letter and write your reply to the email
Hello! thanks for photos, I liked your dog, he is pretty. I don’t have any of my photos, that’s bad, but your photos were really cute, you all look like very good family. I’m happy to see the London soon!
Complete the sentences in simple past tense.
- I my teeth. ( brush)I brushed my teeth.
- Tom tennis with his friends. ( play) Tom played tennis with his friends.
- They for their exam. ( study) They were studying for their exam.
- Susan to me quietly. ( talk) Susan talked to me quietly.
- Thomas me with my homework. ( help) Thomas helped me with my homework.
- Daniel his car. ( wash) Daniel was washing his car.
- The baby a lot. ( cry) The baby cried a lot.
- The man so fast. ( walk) The man walked so fast.
Write in the Past Tense
- I. (hear) a new song on the radio. … I heard a new song on the radio.
- I. (read) three books last week. … I read three books last week.
- They. (speak) French to the waitress. … They spoke French to the waitress.
- He. (understand) during the class, but now he doesn’t understand. He understood during the class, but now he doesn’t understand.
- I. (forget) to buy some milk. I forgot to buy some milk.
- She. (have) a baby in June. She had a baby in June.
- You. (lose) your keys last week. You lost your keys last week.
Are these a an the pencils you want ?
2.- Whales are a an the biggest animals in a an the world.
3.- I’ve got a an the dog and two stupid cats. a an The dog is very old.
4.- I saw a an the insect flying in my room. a an The insect was a an the mosquito.
5.- Europe is a an the continent and Mallorca is a an the island.
6.- For breakfast I had a an the egg and a an the toast. a an The egg was very tasty.
7.- This is a an the ugly house. I think it is a an the ugliest house in Spain.
8.- a an The word ‘water’ is a an the uncountable noun.
9.- Please, don’t tell me a an the story of your life !
10.- My mother is a an the nurse and my father is a an the English teacher.